Friday, February 20, 2009

Rick Santelli, The man of the people

So its been a few days since I posted last and thats only so you my last post could really sink in. I look like pure genius. Read and then tell me I'm not.

Thank You.

Now my buddy Rick Santelli from CNBC has also decided that the Government does not know what they are doing and once again THE MARKETS DON'T LIE.

Watch the video!!!!!! HERE

Rick's idea of having a website setup where people vote is a great idea and I think it should be implemented yesterday. I really hope Obama watches CNBC religiously, it should be streaming in the whitehouse everyday. Now I know he didn't create the current crisis, but I am not sure if what he is doing is really fixing it. Only time will tell.


Anyway, in 2012 I'm writing Rick Santelli on my presidential ballot, instead of the usual Mickey Mouse.


I mean he looks like a president.......

No comments:

Post a Comment