Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Steeler's in Bed with the Economy




So it seems like there is a direct correlation with a Steeler’s Title and the market performing stupendously. Now the average return for the S&P 500 after a Steeler’s win is 25.5% which is pretty crazy when you take the average yearly return for the history of the S&P at about 9%.

I did wait to post this write-up because the market didn’t do so well yesterday. I am fully on board with this theory though. I took a Pittsburgh tease for the game and won a General Grant so the Steeler’s have already helped out my economic situation. I’m not a big Steeler’s fan but Omar Epps does do a great job as head coach. Anyways buy some Cintas stock and jump right in because the economy will use anything to get out of Detroit, I mean the gutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment