Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ford Burns 5.5 billion in cash.... Ya Billion

Bloomberg Article

"Jan. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Ford Motor Co., insisting it can survive without federal loans, said it burned $5.5 billion in cash in the fourth quarter and will tap a revolving credit line after the worst annual performance in its 105-year history.

The second-biggest U.S. automaker posted a full-year loss of $14.6 billion, eclipsing 2006’s record of $12.6 billion. Cash in Ford’s automotive business fell to $13.4 billion, the company said today in a statement."- Bloomberg.com



Honestly, I hate ford. What kind of trash company do you have to be to not have enough forward thinking to stop this kind of mess. Now I don't own a ford, I don't own stock in ford, so I am not bitter about driving a shitty car, or losing money in the market, I just flat out think they suck. I love all the flex fuel cars I see driving around. How is that working out for those people???? I could go on for hours about the poor craftsmanship of the most, now don't get mad, cause i did say most, not all of the cars in their fleet.

This was fords forward thinking in 2000.


This beast "averaged" 12mpg and had a base sticker price of 37,800! hahaha. They now sell for around 5k-8k on ebay.






Hey ford "Be A Winner" will you.

Your Boys-WSC

No comments:

Post a Comment