Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I want to be like Mommy!

(Here's the reply the teacher received the following day)


Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.
From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith


A reader sent this over to me today and just think its brilliant. I mean a kid sees her mom selling a shovel and we see a naked lady(a naked cartoon lady) swinging on a pole. Now naked cartoon lady is hot don't get me wrong, i mean look shes even sticking her ass out a lil bit, but she is clearly just selling a shovel to needy New Englanders that can't even pile snow any higher in their driveways.

I'm sure a lil bit of the stimulus money gets spent on these kinds of activities... strip clubs that is.. Maybe even some TARP money for all we know.


On a side note. I hope my kid draws a picture of me pole dancing, i mean selling shirts with people begging me to take their money, cause we all know thats whats going on over here at WallStClothing.com


Keep it real
WSC




No comments:

Post a Comment